A man hops onto a bus.
He doesn’t put the 2 rmb into the yellow box.
The bus driver notices.
He stops the bus and refuses to move until the man pays.
The man refuses.
The bus driver refuses to drive the bus.
The man says he has guanxi/connections with the bus company and doesn’t need to pay.
The bus driver doesn’t care.
He says
Everyone must pay.
The man refuses.
The bus driver gets out of the bus
and has a smoke.
An old lady on the bus is sick of waiting.
She thinks
it can’t be that hard to drive a bus.
She moves down the aisle into the bus driver’s seat
She proceeds to drive the bus exactly two stops
and gets out.
It’s her stop.
Meanwhile
the bus driver gets a taxi
and hops on the bus again.
Only in China

4 comments:
hahahaha amazing!
Awesome!
I forget how I came across your blog, but I know it had something to do with some searches I was doing after our regional conference in Dallas. Anyway, thank you so much for this "only in China" story. I lived in Shenyang twelve years ago, and I relished my "only in China" stories. Good times.
loving China!!!!!
i will try to use this when france is on strike!!!
this is brilliant!! hahah!
Post a Comment