skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Adventures of Miss Brader

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I wish I had a Mango tree...



Here are a few snapshots of today's filming session at a friend's farm near Chongon. I am now a giant itcy-bite. Note to self - never wear shorts and sandals when filming on a farm in ecuador...haha happy scratching!




Posted by chantelle at 5:54 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Likes

  • Love from Leila
  • Iguana Journal
  • noble creation
  • Luke Slott
  • soul pancake
  • I bear witness
  • split the atoms heart
  • meager notes

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (14)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ▼  February (6)
      • In the dark
      • start spreading the news...
      • crazy for the coco
      • reflections after 7 days
      • I wish I had a Mango tree...
      • Ahora es Ecuador!
  • ►  2009 (13)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (33)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)

About Me

My photo
chantelle
View my complete profile
 

Links

  • http://www.bahai.org
  • http://www.bahaullah.org